The String The String

Nice style!

I love your art style, the story wasn't very deep or explained but overall I think it's ok. btw how did you made that "grungy" effect ? I liked it

Ransom! Ransom!

I liked it but...

I liked it, it made my lol a lot (and by alot I mean ALOT), the only thing I would note as a "problem" (not precisely but something like that) is the quality of animation, idk maybe it's just your style.

ps. That happens IRL and people actually pay, in fact the family of a friend of mine was threatened like that, thankfully the figured (by calling him to his cellphone) that he was ok

zigilante responds:

Oh, no, I think the quality of the animation is terrible. I definitely want to smooth it out and make it look better. This goal of the project I made this for was essentially: prove to the teacher that you can use Flash. Anticipate future animations to be of higher quality.

I should probably put a disclaimer telling people to not actually call for ransoms. That way I won't get sued. :)

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

GREAT job

AWESOME, maybe too stupid for my taste, but definitely AWESOME

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Muy buena paizano

Sé lo difícil que es acabar proyectos (en especial si son tan grandes como éste) y trabajar en flash. Así que creo poder decir que te luciste, buen trabajo.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Nice job

I don't have words for this.

It's Winter It's Winter

"...No ha nevado desde hace 40 años."

Bastante bueno, es gracioso.. porque es cierto! jaja Como me gusta mi México

People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

I Actually finished watching these thing...

...And I'm gonna say this was awesome, man you could even make a whole series about this!! -1 point because sometimes there was WAY too many swearing, sometimes more than actual talk... but anyway, I loved this.

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah, not sure what's wrong with that though

Katan Katan

AWESOME!!

Excellent animation, I loved the fact that the action occurs in Mexico (my country).
I also enjoyed the character design, but not as much as the great animation.
On a not-critic-related-note, I personally think Mexican creatures should be bigger than Egyptians, not only because I'm Mexican, but because there's more food in Mexico (rainforest) than in Egypt (desert), but that's just me.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

The Best animation in Newgorunds

I am convinced this animation will help many people; and I'm proud to say that this is the BEST animation I've seen so far at Negrounds (I think every single one is awesome, but this is the one that has had more "impact" at least in my prespective of things).
I agree with DentalBoy, Dankill1235, and revoleon's review; I like and understand your message; your animation made me notice a lot of things, and I'm willing to change my habits, THANK YOU for sharing this message to us.